Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: $45,000 and above, commensurate with experience and skill set.
Please note that the following compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Actual pay can depend upon various factors, including job-related skills, qualifications, and experience.
Location: Denver, CO
We're looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Community Manager to engage with our growing audience of board gamers and video gamers. Our ideal candidate is happily at home in the places where gaming conversation lives (Twitter, Discord, BGG and elsewhere), a clear, authentic communicator, and fluently speaks geek.
- Define and execute social media calendars in support of marketing strategies
- Generate timely, creative and engaging text, image and video content for social media channels
- Own in-house newsletters and message of the day systems to talk to fans inside of our games
- Respond to comments and questions, and reflect community sentiment back to the team
- Lead expansion of content beyond existing channels into new ways to reach fans
- Build relationships with influencers, moderators, and community members to widen reach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, collaborative working style that can keep multiple balls in the air
- Experience participating in online gaming communities, ideally as a community manager, moderator, or in another curator role
- Familiarity with trends within the board game and video game industries
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Communications (preferred)