Position Type: Permanent
Compensation: Commensurate w/experience
Location: Denver, CO
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team. Candidates must be passionate about strategy games, experienced in games QA, and motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This position is located at our Denver studio. Must be willing to relocate.
- Create and execute short-term tactical and long-term strategic quality assurance plans for all projects.
- Ensure consistent quality by developing and enforcing good testing practices; validating those processes; providing documentation; and managing staff.
- Achieve quality assurance objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, identifying and resolving problems, and implementing change.
- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product and system audits, synthesizing client feedback, and investigating customer complaints.
- Prepare quality assurance documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including quality assurance success rate, failed processes, and performance analysis.
- Experience managing teams of varying sizes and meeting quality assurance objectives.
- Experience with quality assurance processes and project management principles.
- B.S. or equivalent experience