Eternal World Championship – July 13-14, 2019June 12, 2019
Six Qualifiers… one Community Championship… two Masters Challenges… the Showdown. Only the strong can claim the Throne. Only the cunning survive it.
The final tournament to find Eternal’s first World Champion will be held July 13-14, 2019. The sixteen top players will share a prize pool of $100,000!
Two rounds will be played to narrow the field, leading to the Finals. Each player brings a single constructed deck to use throughout the entire tournament.
- The top 16 qualifiers play in a single-elimination bracket.
- The first two matches are best-of-three, followed by a round of best-of-five.
- The top 2 players in Round 1 advance directly to the Finals.
- The 3rd and 4th place finishers in this round advance to Round 2 with a small benefit.
- The two runners-up from Round 1 each get a bye in the first match of this round.
- They are joined by the 12 remaining contenders to finish out the bracket.
- This is also a single-elimination bracket, with two matches of best-of-three followed by a match of best-of-five.
- The top 2 players in this round advance to Round 3.
Round 3 – The Finals!
- The top 2 players from Round 1 and the top 2 from Round 2 throw down in a best-of-five, single-elimination, four-player bracket.
- The winner from this round becomes Eternal’s first World Champion!
Join us for broadcast coverage for both Saturday and Sunday at 11 am MST (18:00 UTC), live on Twitch!
Special Twitch Drops will be enabled exclusively on the DWD channel during the broadcast — so if you’re not playing, make sure to tune in to claim your share of the loot!
We’ll have more details soon, so stay tuned to our social media for updates.
Choose your favorites and cheer them on to victory coming this July!
The Eternal software and all prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) and all such warranties are hereby disclaimed. All taxes associated with any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law.