Everdell Patch 1.1.2September 9, 2022
Everdell’s 1.1.2 patch is about to go live and addresses a variety of bugs and feedback reported by the community. The full list of patch notes can be seen below:
- Leaderboards now display information about how points are accumulated.
- The previous hidden achievement has now been made into a real one, allowing players to complete the entire achievement set.
- A warning prompt is displayed to players who attempt to take 0 resources while using Haven.
- A change was made to the Judge prompt to better communicate how the card works.
- Prompts that alert the player that there is an update available are now skinned and localized correctly.
- Players are no longer able to play a 2nd ranger.
- Fixed a number of issues revolving around selections when a Harvester and Gatherer are paired together.
- You can no longer steal workers from your opponent if they place a worker on your location that you’ve destroyed with Ruins.
- Traveler cards now only activate production cards once when played in the New Frontier Challenge.
- Workers are now returned at the end of a season when University is used on a location with a Worker on it.
- You can no longer play to a Queen with a full city when you have a Crane.
- Opponents should now get their workers back the following season if a construction card is discarded.
- The Ranger now allows players to move workers in the Late Start Challenge.
- Fixed a number of issues around the Ancient Scrolls event not working correctly when there were less than 5 cards in the draw deck.
- Fixed a number of issues around longer messages and usernames not displaying correctly in some interfaces.
We’re always working to make Everdell the best it can be, so if you run into trouble please drop us a line at email@example.com so we can help. And if you’re enjoying the game, please take a moment to leave us a review to help other players find their way to the valley.
Thanks for your support, and thanks for playing Everdell!