New Event: Heroes Rise!February 15, 2019
Next weekend, a new event comes to Eternal, with some special deck construction rules.
In the Heroes Rise event, your deck is defined by one of the many Heroes of Myria…and your fate is tied to theirs! Here’s how it works:
- Decks can contain only a single copy of non-power cards.
- When you begin a run, you will select a single Hero card that’s not contained in your deck.
- Your Hero must come from the factions contained in your deck.
- For example, you could use Crunch as your Hero in a Fire/Primal deck or a Fire/Primal/Shadow deck, but not in a mono-Fire deck.
- Eligible Heroes can be identified by searching for “Hero” in your collection or the deck builder.
- You’re locked in to the Hero you select at the beginning of each run, but you can edit your deck between games.
- Once per game, you can pay 2 power to Call your Hero. When you Call your Hero:
- You create and draw your Hero.
- You’ll choose one from three random “upgrades” to apply to your Hero, like “+1/+1, Unblockable, or Deadly”.
- You gain an Aegis.
The Heroes Rise event begins on Friday, February 22, so you’ve got some time to get started on brewing up some new decks!
- During the Heroes Rise event, players use a single constructed deck that can be edited between games.
- The event costs 2,500 gold or 200 gems to enter.
- Each run consists of 7 wins or 3 losses, and awards a minimum of 2 packs of Defiance.
- Your first 3 runs will determine your position on the event leaderboard.
- Heroes Rise begins on Friday, February 22 and runs through Sunday, February 24.
Get ready to join your favorite Hero and battle your way to victory!