New Event: Unconventional HeroesMay 22, 2019
Exploring the Dark Frontier will require amazing feats performed by only the bravest and most Unconventional Heroes!
- Decks can contain only a single copy of non-power cards.
- When you begin a run, you will select a single Hero card that’s not contained in your deck.
- Your Hero must come from the factions contained in your deck.
- For example, you could use Crunch as your Hero in a Fire/Primal deck or a Fire/Primal/Shadow deck, but not in a mono-Fire deck.
- Eligible Heroes can be identified by searching for “Hero” in your collection or the deck builder.
- You’re locked in to the Hero you select at the beginning of each run, but you can edit your deck between games.
- Once per game, you can pay 2 power to Call your Hero. When you Call your Hero:
- You create and draw your Hero.
- You’ll choose one from three random “upgrades” to apply to your Hero, like “+1/+1, Unblockable, or Deadly”.
- You gain an Aegis.
- During the Unconventional Heroes event, players use a single constructed deck that can be edited between games.
- The event costs 2,500 gold or 200 gems to enter.
- Each run consists of 7 wins or 3 losses, and awards a minimum of 2 packs of Dark Frontier.
- Your first 7 runs will determine your position on the event leaderboard.
- Unconventional Heroes begins on Wednesday, May 29 and runs through Tuesday, June 4.
The unconventional approach can be the one that leads your hero to victory!