Revelations 6/9 PatchJune 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue where Tesseract Prime was only triggering once when multiple spells deal damage simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where dealing damage to a unit with regen would occasionally absorb more than one damage.
- Fixed an issue where Mercenary Vanguard did not have an appropriate response window for its ability.
- Fixed an issue with Jetpack where if the unit was transformed later in the turn, it would prevent the enemy player from playing spells for the remainder of the game.
- Fixed an issue where Customs Officer’s ability, where it would not be fully blocked by Aegis.
- Fixed an issue where Valiant Guardians that are played from the void would not increase the cost of spells in the enemy player’s hand.
- Fixed an issue where Pivotal Moment didn’t trigger on extra attacks in the same turn.
- Fixed an issue where Pivotal Moment was not triggering on non-battle damage.
- Fixed an issue where Endless Steps was buffing the wrong unit.
- Fixed an issue where Launching Asri did not get flying when revelead for her ultimate ability.
- Fixed an issue with Stormhalt Concoction where the ability did not clear when the unit left play.
- Tremorshocker now has proper attack and death audio.
- Fixed an issue where Mysterium Orb was missing dynamic text.
- Fixed an issue where Fall to Ruin was missing dynamic text.
- Fixed an issue with Entratius, Beckonin’s allowing stealth unit’s VO to play for the enemy player.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to improve Eternal. If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com so we can see what’s up.
If you’re enjoying Eternal, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Eternal!