Root Patch 1.27.4June 15, 2021
Update: Patch 1.27.4
Patch 1.27.4 contains bug fixes after our recent Matchmaking update!
- Players should now be able to complete all tutorials without encountering softlocks
- Vagabond Quests will now display the correct amount of VP
- The live game timer now lasts 5 minutes instead of 3 minutes
Root Patch 1.27.3
- Improvements and updates to online timer functionality
- Updated terminology for more clarity
- 3m timer games are now called Live
- 3d timer games are now called Asynch
- Live game reconnection process is more forgiving and has improved messaging
- Players may now do other activities while waiting for a live game to start
- Timers now reset after players complete their turn rather than after each action taken
- Resolved issues around undoing Scorched Earth, Sanctify, Cobbler, and Player Setup
- Implemented improvements to the Clockwork Expansion
- Corrected Localization issues
- Repaired an issue that prevented the match from progressing when Marquise used Field Hospital after Vagabond Strike
- Fixed an issue where Command Warren activation was skipped if the opponent played a card during combat
- Resolved issue where resuming a Pass and Play game could cause the wrong Faction HUD to be displayed
- Trade Posts now display the correct Suit during Combat
- Corrected a visual bug that displayed Quest VP incorrectly in games with two Vagabonds
- Resolved a bug preventing Woodland Alliance AI from using Revolt in certain Challenges
- Fixed an issue causing the resolution to default to 1:1 when a supported resolution was not present.
As always, if you’re enjoying playing Root, please take a moment to leave a review – it’s the best way to help other players discover the game!
Thanks for your support!