Root Update 1.26.3March 4, 2021
Patch Notes: 1.26.3
Patch 1.26.3 contains a handful of fixes and improvements to the overall performance and stability of Root. As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to make Root the best digital experience possible.
- Resolved visual issues impacting overlap on certain aspect ratios.
- Fixed an issue where Vagabond items refresh when Undo is used on a move into the Forest.
- Fixed an issue where Root may freeze when a Vagabond player is prompted to damage items from another player’s battle.
- Improved performance for Pass and Play mode:
- Resolved an issue with post-battle freezing.
- Resolved an issue where the match locks if Vagabond exhausts a track item to aid and acquire another copy of the same item.
- Damaging an item is no longer skippable when playing as Vagabond.
- Resolved an issue where a user may freeze after crafting a Favor card if Vagabond is hit by the effect.
- Destroying a unit with Tax Collector now updates the clearing correctly.
If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at Support@DireWolfDigital.com or via in-game feedback so we can see what’s up.
And if you’re enjoying Root, please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Root!