New Event: Here to Help!August 28, 2018
We’re heading off to PAX West, but this weekend we’ve got a very helpful friend running the event…
During the Here to Help! event, leave your decks at home and bring some very helpful allies into battle! Each turn, you will play a new unit – all the way up to the mightiest units in the game. Use your forces wisely, and see if you can emerge victorious!
- At the start of each player’s turn, they play a unit with cost equal to that turn number. From turn seven onwards, they play a unit with cost 7+ instead.
- The player going second starts with a Helpful Doorbot in play.
- No decks are necessary; both players have decks composed of 15 copies of each Sigil.
- The Here to Help! event costs 1,000 gold or 100 gems to enter.
- Each run and your overall position on the Leaderboard will award prizes.
- Each run consists of 10 games, win or lose, with a pre-constructed deck.
- Your first 3 runs will determine your position on the event leaderboard.
The Here to Help! event kicks off on Friday and runs through Monday.
During the Here to Help! event, all Twitch streamers will be eligible for some very helpful Eternal Twitch Drops on their channels.
Embrace your inner Doorbot: Follow the instructions here and start giving away free stuff!